This is a place for me to share my notes… it might be organized.
- Explore the DeFi ecosystem is great for scouting
- Crypto Lending & Bonding generally lock up funds for XYZ days to create stability in market
- Blockfi / NEXO = Super safe, risk averse path (compared to Banking no brainer)
- Defi staking = High Yield Savings
- User deposits and receives yield
- Project takes deposit and does whatever they want… maybe they improve the project
- Auto compounding multiple times a day is beautiful!
- Rotate assets between platforms if APY is changing rapidly
- $8,000/mt passive income = $400k x 30% APY
- APR is about getting interest against your original investment, APY is about getting interest on interest.
Things I Like
- Low fee, high APY and meaningful crypto projects
Things I Dislike
- Taking profit penalties, deposit fee, withdraw fee, high gas fee, etc.
Auto Compounder Yield Farms
Launchpads and IDO Platforms
- https://redkite.polkafoundry.com/#/dashboard (you must “allowlist” early and requires quiz answers)
- https://launchpad.seedify.fund/ ($1500 high entry)
- https://tronpad.network/ (looks promising, not active)
- https://daomaker.com/ (high entry)
What is your desired ROI from IDO?
Low 2.1x to 5.6x
What are favorite stats / metrics?
IDO ROI > TGE Price > IDO Date > Price > Raised > Market Cap